- Highest quality aircraft stainless wire coated with UV tolerant white vinyl
coating for all of Hobie wire products.
- Molded nylon handles are installed at the right
place for easy in and out maneuvering.
- 1473W – H18 Pr (1 side) White
Kit includes 15ft of 1/4″ rear (AFT) racing line and 20ft of 1/4″ center lacing line.
- Pre-stretched polyester line with superior fatigue and abrasion resistance.
- Our line (1/4″) tested as the lowest stretch (.5%) of any all polyester line available.
Low-friction Bullet Blocks lead control lines aft. They are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under low or high loads. A range of styles lets these blocks adapt to almost all control line applications.
Wire Bullet blocks use roller bearing to carry higher loads and feature Hardkote-anodized Teflon impregnated aluminum sheaves for strength and corrosion resistance. Mas exit blocks with cams used for halyard controls and under boom mainsheets.
- Free-rolling Derlin ball bearings
- sheave and sideplates UV-stabalized.
- with carbon-black additive for maximum protection.
- Stainless steel sideplates for strength.
- Excellent grip, flexibility and comfort
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of
grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort
- Seamless wraparound Dura-Grip™ reinforcement on fingers for improved abrasion resistance and grip
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
- Available in sizes JR, XS – XXL
- Using a neoprene laminate that’s lightweight, windproof, water-repellent, quick-drying, flexible, and warm.
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable in any weather
- New laminates for warmth
- Neoprene wetsuits made with non petroleum based material
- Padded hiking panels at back of thighs.
- Abrasion resistant Supratex seat.
- Elasticised drawstring waist for reduced bulk and extra comfort.
- High waist for lower back coverage and overlap with top.
- Glide skin leg openings minimise water ingression.
- Superstretch Neospan side panels provide continual comfort and compression during muscle expansion while hiking.
- Available in sizes XS – XXL
The Gill Pro Top has been engineered for unrestricted movement and incredible waterproof defence during performance sailing. It’s protective design is enhanced by adjustable PU collar and cuffs, a non-lift neoprene waistband and front zip neck closure for cooling ventilation. A non-intrusive zipped pocket is positioned on the back for essentials.
- Close fitting PU neck seal with zip closure and unique Velcro adjustable inner gusset
- Adjustable neoprene waistband
- Self-draining easy access waist pocket
- Adjustable PU cuffs
- XS, SM, MED, LG, XL
Spyderline and Finish Line High Performance Line.
These pre-cut performance sailing dinghy lines are ready to use. Select a size and color and have your boat rigged in no time.
Spyderline is an ultra strong all-purpose dinghy control line. The twill pattern cover is made from 100% polyester and the core is 100% Dyneema SK75 fiber. Very strong with extremely low stretch, Spyderline is perfect for use in small leads, micro blocks, and purchase systems. Sizes over 1.8mm have braided cores allowing for additional performance modifications.
- Very Lightweight
- Flexible yet firm enough to feed through micro blocks and purchase systems
- Sizes over 1.8mm have a spliceable core
- Small one design cunninghams
- Vang systems
- Traveler Lines
- Trapeze Lines
- Topping Lifts
BoatBuckle Pro Series Gunwale Tie-Down 2″ x 6′
The Pro Series system combines strength, security and convenience in this gunwale strap. It secures one of your boat’s gunwales to your trailer, stores extra strap length during transportation, and makes the trailer more visible at night.
- Heavy-duty tie-down strap firmly secures your boat’s gunwale to your trailer
- SUR-Grip rubber-coated Kwik-Lok buckle is easy to grip & control with one hand
- Seat-belt-quality polyester webbing
- Hi-Vis protective PVC pad under the buckle and vinyl-coated steel S-hooks protect your boat’s paint finish
- Built-in keepers prevents S-hooks from disconnecting
- Night Eyes closure patch on buckle reflects light, adding to night saftey
- Built-in closure stores extra strap
- Strap dimensions: 2″ wide x 16′ long
- Maximum load strength (break strength): 1,200 lbs
- Safe working load limit (WLL): 400 lbs
- Quantity: 1 gunwale strap
- 1-Year limited warranty
Finish Line by the Spool 6mm x
Finish Line is a 100% polyester pre-stretch with an 8-strand “nubby” cover and continuous filament core.
- Low Stretch
- Durable Cover
- Great hand
- Flexible & easy to knot
- Dinghy Outhauls
- Centerboard Lines
- Vang Systems
- Hiking Strap Lines
- Topping Lifts
Folds up with flip phone inside!
- 4in. wide x 6in. long
- Frosted TPU outside, clear TPU inside
- Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook
- Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, snorkeling and more
- Maximum circumference: 7 1/4 in.
Racing Trapeze Harness, Full Back Support.
The Racing Trapeze Harness is an upgraded version of the Sailing Trapeze Harness, with more adjustment and support for the serious racer that will be spending hours on the wire.
- Multiple adjustment option for custom fit
- Excellent back support
- Tough-Tech™ reinforced seat.
- Articulated 2-segment design provides freedom of movement.
- Thermoformed battened back shell for maximum back support.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D mesh padding.
- Stainless steel tube spreader bar with 8 point fixation.
- Available in sizes SM – XXL
“D” SHACKLES – THREADED PIN
Part # Pin Dia. Width Length Max Ld# Price
SP150041 5/32″ 3/8″ 5/8″ 1100 $4.50
SP150051 3/16″ 1/2″ 11/16″ 2640 $5.50
SP150052 3/16″ 5/8″ 15/16″ 2640 $5.75
SP150053 3/16″ 5/8″ 1 7/16″ 2640 $6.25
Durable and versatile the DuraSUP is perfect for entry level to intermediate paddlers. Its durable MPE “Molded Polyurethane” construction provides a hard molded plastic shell wrapped around a polyurethane foam core. The DuraSUP is perfect for rental fleets, demo boards or rugged terrain..
- Length: 11’5″ / (297.18cm)
- Width: 32” / (81.28cm)
- Thickness: 4.875” / (12.06cm)
- Volume: 215.5 liters
MPE – Hobie Molded Polyethylene
- Durable ding resistant MPE plastic skin
- High Quality EVA foam with a soft foam center for paddling confort
- Built in hand hold
- 32” wide to accommodate a large variety of paddlers.
Whether it’s a day of casting, paddling, pedaling or sailing, Hobie’s Revolution® 11 has you covered. Modeled after her bigger brother – the Revolution 13 – the “Revo 11” features a slippery-yet-stable hull form, Hobie’s innovative MirageDrive® system, generous stowage and lashing configurations and an optional sailing kit, giving you the ability to go. The Revo 11’s featherweight hull accelerates now and her nimble-minded design and impressive turning radius allows you to adroitly stalk fish and confidently negotiate persnickety shoals or currents. Ideal for small-to-midsize users.
- Length: 11′ 6″ / 3.51 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 57 lbs / 25.85 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 70.3 lbs / 31.89 kg
- Width: 29″ / .74 m
- Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Adjustable High Back Padded Seat w/ Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area w/ Bungee® Tie Downs
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches (patent pending) w/ Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
Laser® Upgrade Kit – Cunningham & Outhaul
This kit comes with everything you need. Quickly upgrade to a 10:1 Cunningham & 6:1 Outhaul. When installed, this kit leads the outhaul and cunningham back to the cockpit, for easier handling – this allows you to make adjustments faster to maximize your boatspeed.
- The deck hardware reuses the existing mounting screw holes from the cunningham fairlead and clam cleat.
- No additional drilling into the deck required.
Performance Package Includes:
- 1 Laser Class approved cleat base, 2 Micro cam cleats,
- 1 Laser Class approved block base, 2 Micro blocks,
- 2 Double clocks with becket, 1-3′ 12-strand Spectra,
- 1 – 18′ 16-plait pre-stretched line, 2 Micro blocks for outhaul,
- 1 -8.5′ 12 strand Spectra, 1-13′ 16 plait pre-stretched line
- 4 Stainless steel fasteners, 1 Micro block w/becket for outhaul
Red and Yellow striped Sunfish sail by North sails.
The Hobie PFD Inflatable Life Jacket
Light weight and comfortable. Ready when you need it, manual CO2 inflation or buy mouth
inflator allows for swimming, wading and intentional immersion.
- Buoyancy: 26 Pounds
- Inflator type: Halkey Roberts 3F
- Primary Inflation: MANUAL
- Auxiliary Inflation: Oral
- Size and U.S.C.G. Wearer Requirements
- Adult Universal: For persons 16 years
or older, weighing more than 80 lbs., with
chest size of 30 – 52 inches
- U.S.C.G. Approval type: U.S.C.G.
- Durable Ripstop Nylon Front Shell
- Waist Belt Width: 1”
- Zippered External Pocket
Protect your kayak from inclement weather, ultra-violet rays, leaves, sap, and birds. These heavy duty Dannu Covers are easy to put on, take off, and snug down on your upside-down kayak. The UV resistant canvas includes straps and adjustable pull strings for a custom fit that won’t slide off.
To help prevent distortions to the hull bottom shape, Hobie recommends that your kayak hulls be stored upside down resting on the cockpit rails. This is also best for deflecting rainwater and prevents water pooling in the cockpit or on the cover. When planning to store a hull upright, be sure to properly support the hull bottom to prevent hull distortions.
Johnson Marine Small Boat Parts Kit (To 26 FT.)
Clevis pins 3-16″ to 5/16″ Dia.
with matching cotter pins
Sea Ties are a line of nautical ties used in securing objects aboard sailboats. They are manufactured of high quality shock cord, varnished hardwood toggles and solid brass clamps. These come in natural cotton only.
Unique Ties Designed To:
- Fasten Mainsail
- Lash Tiller
- Prevent Noisy Halyard Slapping
- Cinch Jibs
- Secure Anchor
ST-1 (12″) – $10.90 (4pak)
ST-2 (15″) – $11.50 (4pak)
ST-3 (18″) – $11.90 (4pak)
ST-4 (24″) – $12.50 (2pak)
ST-5 (36″) – $12.90 (2pak)
The Safe Solution to a Slippery Situation.
The Swim Stirrup® has been carefully engineered to provide safe, easy access to small boats for swimmers or water skiers.
- Durable, reliable design attaches to gunwales, transoms, or open bows.
- Easy to install, easy to use—it even floats!
- Perfect for rowboats, ski boats, dinghies, sailboats
- Adjustable length to fit your boat
- Complete hardware and instructions included
This front entry vest was designed just for Hobie Kayaks! The flotation in the back is up high and away from the seatback (less bulk down low). Short length does not “ride up” around your neck when you are sitting.
- There is a mesh panel across the back.
- Front zip entry for easy on and off.
- A zipper keeper to prevent the zipper from slipping down when in use.
- Large mesh pockets on the front for easy storage and access of small items.
- Stretchy neoprene adjustable padded shoulders.
- Ventilated mesh side panels.
- High waistline cut.
- Huge arm cutouts and a short waist allow excellent freedom of movement.
- Adjustable side straps offer enough size variation for many layers underneath or none!
SMD / LXL / XXL – Mango Yellow
Trek Compass Features
- Ideal for Runabouts, Center Consoles, Ski Boats, Flats Boats, Bass Boats, Cars, Trucks, RV’s and ATV’s
- 2 1/4″ Direct Reading Dial with Large Numerals for Easy Reading
- Black with Black Dial, Bracket Mounted
- Strong Directive Force Magnets and Composite Dial for Fast Performance
- Built-in Compensators to Correct for Deviation
- Extra Large Diaphragm and Rugged Construction Provide Extended Operating Temperature Range
- High-Impact Rubber Accent Strip
- Built-in, 12-Volt Green NiteVu Lighting
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty