BoatBuckle Pro Series Gunwale Tie-Down 2″ x 6′
The Pro Series system combines strength, security and convenience in this gunwale strap. It secures one of your boat’s gunwales to your trailer, stores extra strap length during transportation, and makes the trailer more visible at night.
- Heavy-duty tie-down strap firmly secures your boat’s gunwale to your trailer
- SUR-Grip rubber-coated Kwik-Lok buckle is easy to grip & control with one hand
- Seat-belt-quality polyester webbing
- Hi-Vis protective PVC pad under the buckle and vinyl-coated steel S-hooks protect your boat’s paint finish
- Built-in keepers prevents S-hooks from disconnecting
- Night Eyes closure patch on buckle reflects light, adding to night saftey
- Built-in closure stores extra strap
- Strap dimensions: 2″ wide x 16′ long
- Maximum load strength (break strength): 1,200 lbs
- Safe working load limit (WLL): 400 lbs
- Quantity: 1 gunwale strap
- 1-Year limited warranty
Folds up with flip phone inside!
- 4in. wide x 6in. long
- Frosted TPU outside, clear TPU inside
- Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook
- Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, snorkeling and more
- Maximum circumference: 7 1/4 in.
Sea Ties are a line of nautical ties used in securing objects aboard sailboats. They are manufactured of high quality shock cord, varnished hardwood toggles and solid brass clamps. These come in natural cotton only.
Unique Ties Designed To:
- Fasten Mainsail
- Lash Tiller
- Prevent Noisy Halyard Slapping
- Cinch Jibs
- Secure Anchor
ST-1 (12″) – $10.90 (4pak)
ST-2 (15″) – $11.50 (4pak)
ST-3 (18″) – $11.90 (4pak)
ST-4 (24″) – $12.50 (2pak)
ST-5 (36″) – $12.90 (2pak)
The Safe Solution to a Slippery Situation.
The Swim Stirrup® has been carefully engineered to provide safe, easy access to small boats for swimmers or water skiers.
- Durable, reliable design attaches to gunwales, transoms, or open bows.
- Easy to install, easy to use—it even floats!
- Perfect for rowboats, ski boats, dinghies, sailboats
- Adjustable length to fit your boat
- Complete hardware and instructions included
Trek Compass Features
- Ideal for Runabouts, Center Consoles, Ski Boats, Flats Boats, Bass Boats, Cars, Trucks, RV’s and ATV’s
- 2 1/4″ Direct Reading Dial with Large Numerals for Easy Reading
- Black with Black Dial, Bracket Mounted
- Strong Directive Force Magnets and Composite Dial for Fast Performance
- Built-in Compensators to Correct for Deviation
- Extra Large Diaphragm and Rugged Construction Provide Extended Operating Temperature Range
- High-Impact Rubber Accent Strip
- Built-in, 12-Volt Green NiteVu Lighting
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty