KAYAKS AND SUP'S
Durable and versatile the DuraSUP is perfect for entry level to intermediate paddlers. Its durable MPE “Molded Polyurethane” construction provides a hard molded plastic shell wrapped around a polyurethane foam core. The DuraSUP is perfect for rental fleets, demo boards or rugged terrain..
- Length: 11’5″ / (297.18cm)
- Width: 32” / (81.28cm)
- Thickness: 4.875” / (12.06cm)
- Volume: 215.5 liters
MPE – Hobie Molded Polyethylene
- Durable ding resistant MPE plastic skin
- High Quality EVA foam with a soft foam center for paddling confort
- Built in hand hold
- 32” wide to accommodate a large variety of paddlers.
Whether it’s a day of casting, paddling, pedaling or sailing, Hobie’s Revolution® 11 has you covered. Modeled after her bigger brother – the Revolution 13 – the “Revo 11” features a slippery-yet-stable hull form, Hobie’s innovative MirageDrive® system, generous stowage and lashing configurations and an optional sailing kit, giving you the ability to go. The Revo 11’s featherweight hull accelerates now and her nimble-minded design and impressive turning radius allows you to adroitly stalk fish and confidently negotiate persnickety shoals or currents. Ideal for small-to-midsize users.
- Length: 11′ 6″ / 3.51 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 57 lbs / 25.85 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 70.3 lbs / 31.89 kg
- Width: 29″ / .74 m
- Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Adjustable High Back Padded Seat w/ Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area w/ Bungee® Tie Downs
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches (patent pending) w/ Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
Protect your kayak from inclement weather, ultra-violet rays, leaves, sap, and birds. These heavy duty Dannu Covers are easy to put on, take off, and snug down on your upside-down kayak. The UV resistant canvas includes straps and adjustable pull strings for a custom fit that won’t slide off.
To help prevent distortions to the hull bottom shape, Hobie recommends that your kayak hulls be stored upside down resting on the cockpit rails. This is also best for deflecting rainwater and prevents water pooling in the cockpit or on the cover. When planning to store a hull upright, be sure to properly support the hull bottom to prevent hull distortions.