SAILING GEAR & ACCESSORIES
- Excellent grip, flexibility and comfort
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of
grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort
- Seamless wraparound Dura-Grip™ reinforcement on fingers for improved abrasion resistance and grip
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
- Available in sizes JR, XS – XXL
- Using a neoprene laminate that’s lightweight, windproof, water-repellent, quick-drying, flexible, and warm.
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable in any weather
- New laminates for warmth
- Neoprene wetsuits made with non petroleum based material
- Padded hiking panels at back of thighs.
- Abrasion resistant Supratex seat.
- Elasticised drawstring waist for reduced bulk and extra comfort.
- High waist for lower back coverage and overlap with top.
- Glide skin leg openings minimise water ingression.
- Superstretch Neospan side panels provide continual comfort and compression during muscle expansion while hiking.
- Available in sizes XS – XXL
The Gill Pro Top has been engineered for unrestricted movement and incredible waterproof defence during performance sailing. It’s protective design is enhanced by adjustable PU collar and cuffs, a non-lift neoprene waistband and front zip neck closure for cooling ventilation. A non-intrusive zipped pocket is positioned on the back for essentials.
- Close fitting PU neck seal with zip closure and unique Velcro adjustable inner gusset
- Adjustable neoprene waistband
- Self-draining easy access waist pocket
- Adjustable PU cuffs
- XS, SM, MED, LG, XL
Racing Trapeze Harness, Full Back Support.
The Racing Trapeze Harness is an upgraded version of the Sailing Trapeze Harness, with more adjustment and support for the serious racer that will be spending hours on the wire.
- Multiple adjustment option for custom fit
- Excellent back support
- Tough-Tech™ reinforced seat.
- Articulated 2-segment design provides freedom of movement.
- Thermoformed battened back shell for maximum back support.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D mesh padding.
- Stainless steel tube spreader bar with 8 point fixation.
- Available in sizes SM – XXL
The Hobie PFD Inflatable Life Jacket
Light weight and comfortable. Ready when you need it, manual CO2 inflation or buy mouth
inflator allows for swimming, wading and intentional immersion.
- Buoyancy: 26 Pounds
- Inflator type: Halkey Roberts 3F
- Primary Inflation: MANUAL
- Auxiliary Inflation: Oral
- Size and U.S.C.G. Wearer Requirements
- Adult Universal: For persons 16 years
or older, weighing more than 80 lbs., with
chest size of 30 – 52 inches
- U.S.C.G. Approval type: U.S.C.G.
- Durable Ripstop Nylon Front Shell
- Waist Belt Width: 1”
- Zippered External Pocket
This front entry vest was designed just for Hobie Kayaks! The flotation in the back is up high and away from the seatback (less bulk down low). Short length does not “ride up” around your neck when you are sitting.
- There is a mesh panel across the back.
- Front zip entry for easy on and off.
- A zipper keeper to prevent the zipper from slipping down when in use.
- Large mesh pockets on the front for easy storage and access of small items.
- Stretchy neoprene adjustable padded shoulders.
- Ventilated mesh side panels.
- High waistline cut.
- Huge arm cutouts and a short waist allow excellent freedom of movement.
- Adjustable side straps offer enough size variation for many layers underneath or none!
SMD / LXL / XXL – Mango Yellow