The Kona is the ideal two-person paddle kayak.
The Hobie Kona is a round peg that fits many different holes: in two-person configuration, it provides a stable ride and snappy, spin-in-a-second performance; when paddling alone, the boat’s molded center seat keeps the boat sitting on her lines. The Kona’s rotomolded polyethylene hull couples a wide beam with a relatively short waterline, delivering the responsive, stable performance usually found on longer boats. Carrying handles and on-hull paddle storage simplify portaging, and the deluxe, adjustable padded seats support your back and encourage longer excursions.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 3.51 m / 11′ 6″
- Width: .86 m / 34″
- Capacity: 193 kg / 425 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 30.62 kg / 67.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 35.15 kg / 77.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Cargo Area with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage