The Lanai is small, sporty and nimble. The Hobie Lanai glides smoothly and efficiently, despite its diminutive waterline measurement.
A clever, rotomolded polyethylene hull maximizes form stability while minimizing drag, and the boat’s clean deck layout emphasizes paddling bliss while stripping all unnecessary clutter. The Lanai’s 9-foot bow-to-stern length is ideal for shorter paddlers but it also accommodates taller kayakers thanks to its molded foot braces. And at only 45 pounds, the Lanai is easy to car-top, trailer or even walk to the beach.
Includes Deluxe Package
- Crew: 1
- Length: 2.74 m / 9′
- Width: .76 m / 30″
- Capacity: 113 kg / 250 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 20.64 kg / 45.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 23 kg / 50.7 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Cargo Area with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Sidekick Ama Kit