Elegant simplicity: The new i11S takes MirageDrive motivation and distills it to its essence. This low-profile performer with a rigid inflatable drop stitch hull is the lightest weight hands-free kayak in the Hobie fleet.
Ideal for quick trips after work, or jetting to another continent (while escaping most airline oversize baggage fees). Hop on and go, throw a optional H-Crate in the back and grab a fishing rod. It packs plenty of stability into its low profile design. Plus a fin is provided, to assist when tracking is needed.
Yet fully featured, with Hobie’s supremely adjustable Vantage CTi Seating System and the fingertip control of the Twist and Stow Rudder. The i11s is minimalism, presented in industry leading Hobie style.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 11′ 3″ / 3.4 m
- Width: Width: 39″ / 1 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181.4 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 35.5 lbs / 16.1 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 64.5 lbs / 29.3 kg
- Bag Dimensions: 36″ x 25″ x 12″ / 91 x 64 x 30 cm
- Hull Construction: 1000 Denier PVC
- Improved construction techniques and materials
- Integrated Rudder system for left- or right-hand steering
- One color, a Mango/Slate combo
- Vantage CTi Seat
- Trolling Motor Mount
- Livewell XL
Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.