Hobie’s i9S was specifically designed for would-be kayakers who are shy on spare acreage but who dream of spending their time kayaking, fishing or sailing (via the optional Sail kit).
The i9S’ on-the-water performance rivals that of rigid boats, and its rugged, PVC-vinyl construction and reinforced underside eliminate fears of rocky beaches. A wheeled travel case makes transporting a snap and enables stowage on an RV, car or yacht.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 2.74 m / 9′
- Width: .91 m / 36″
- Capacity: 147 kg / 325 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 18.6 kg / 41 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 30.8 kg / 70 lbs
- Bag Dimensions: 76x64x30cm / 30″x25″x12″
- Hull Construction: 1000 Denier PVC
- Adjustable High-Back Padded Seat
- Carrying Handles
- Four-Piece Paddle with Aluminum Shaft
- Hand Pump
- Large Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Rolling Travel Bag
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Hobie eVolve Electric Motor Kit
- Sail Kit
Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.