Fun alone and even more fun with a friend, the Hobie Mirage Outfitter is the ideal all-day boat.
The design brief was simple: create an easy-to-use, performance-minded, rotomolded polyethylene kayak that provides years of reliable service. Built-in drink holders and utility trays, dual helms and MirageDrives—plus a mast step for the optional Sail kit—give the Outfitter serious legs, and the boat’s wide beam, relative to its tidy length, delivers a stable, stowable and comfortable platform.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 3.86 m / 12′ 8″
- Width: .86 m / 34″
- Capacity: 193 kg / 425 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 41 kg / 90 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 55 kg / 121.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Dual Steering
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Sail Mount
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two MirageDrives
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
- Hobie eVolve Electric Motor Kit
- Sail Kit
Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.