Mirage Revolution 13
A cruiser capable of taking on boisterous water, the Revolution 13 is a smooth, stable kayak that feels like one—one oozing go-all-day creature comforts such as the Vantage CT seat.
It is catchy too, with dual rod holders and plentiful tackle storage. If you crave a change of pace from hands-free MirageDrive motivation and pick up the paddle, the “Revo 13” still makes tracks. If this is a floating SUV, it’s one that loves a twisty, challenging track. The lightweight, rotomolded hull sings when under optional Sail kit power.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 4.09 m / 13′ 5″
- Width: .72 m / 28.5″
- Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 32 kg / 70.5 lbs *
- Fully Rigged Weight: 40 kg / 88 lbs *
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance® Ready
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
- Hobie eVolve Electric Motor Kit
- Sail Kit
Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.