Mirage Revolution 16
Sleek. The Hobie Mirage Revolution 16 boasts a long, lean hull that’s low on drag and big on speed, allowing you to glide along at speeds that are typically reserved for far more fragile kayaks.
But instead of requiring constant babying, the Revo 16’s rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull stands ready to brave any beach. Consider the Revo 16’s range and speed— coupled with creature comforts such as ergonomic carrying handles and its comfortable, Vantage CT seat—and the advantages are obvious. With a 16’ hull design for touring or fishing at speed plus MirageDrive power, covering distance with ease is the Revo 16’s game.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 4.88 m / 16′
- Width: .7 m / 27.5″
- Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 35.83 kg / 79 lbs *
- Fully Rigged Weight: 41.73 kg / 92 lbs *
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance® Ready
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
- Hobie eVolve Electric Motor Kit
- Sail Kit
Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.