The Mirage Sport is Hobie’s most compact kicker, an easy to store and transport 9’ long kayak.
Perfect for pocket water, the cheerful Sport is still plenty of kayak, accommodating users of most heights. It offers every one of Hobie’s signal features, including one-of-a-kind Mirage pedal propulsion, the incredibly adjustable Vantage CT seat, and like all Hobie kayaks rotomolded from durable polyethylene, dual rod holders. This small kayak has a big heart that equally loves pleasure cruising and teasing bass in the sticks.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 2.92 m / 9′ 7″
- Width: .75 m / 29.5″
- Capacity: 102 kg / 225 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 28 kg / 61 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 35 kg / 78 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- 6” and 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Lowrance® Ready
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
- Hobie eVolve Electric Motor Kit
- Sail Kit
Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.