Introduces young sailors to double-handed sailing
The Club FJ is a tough, agile performer for beginners to elite sailors. The Club is a fantastic choice for clubs and junior programs looking to introduce young sailors to double-handed sailing with a spinnaker. Our Collegiate version (no spinnaker) is the most popular boat in college sailing; more collegiate sailing teams in North America sail our FJ than any other double-handed sailboat.
- 3:1 boom vang with heavy duty mast and boom sails.
- All Harken blocks.
- Hardware is through-bolted and backed with oversized stainless washers and locknuts.
- Full seat tanks for comfort and plenty of buoyancy.
- Hull and deck are bonded together with Plexus, a super tough Methacrylate adhesive.
- Newly-designed rudder head and tiller.
- Molded fiberglass kick-up rudder.
- Deep, rounded hull shape; tacks easily and accelerates quickly.
- Reinforced mast step.
- Strong, proven spreader bracket.
- State of the art sails by North made with medium tempered 5 oz. cloth.
- Non-tapered one-piece mast with external halyards is virtually indestructible.
- Custom-designed heavy-duty rigging including oversized shroud adjusters and pins.
- Unidirectional knitted fiberglass thorughout hull and deck for ultimate durability.
- Reinforced bow.
Download an information sheet of the Club FJ’s features and specifications.
- Download an information sheet of the Club FJ’s features and specifications.
ColorThe Club FJ has a Vela gray hull and deck.
Club FJ: $7,335 USD