Generation 400 DLX
GENERATION 400 DLX
Introducing the new 2015 Generation 400
There are some nice improvements on the 400 for 2015. The new model boat has been updated with a new look and upgraded to stiffer cushions with dark accents and thicker fabric. Also the rear bench seat has been widened for more space and there is a foot area cut-a-way to allow for more foot room for the driver. Its comfort and smooth ride are still the best available due to the integrated bow fuel tank and Deep-V hull. This combination makes it solid feeling over rough chop while being quicker to plane. As well, the 400 comes included with a ski post and boarding ladder so you can further enjoy the performance. No other RIB in it’s class offers this kind of comfort and style.
Download Our Technical Drawings
Boat Seating Recomendation
It’s Not How You Got to Where You Are. It’s The Style in Which You Arrive.
Walker Bay ushers in a new era of style, sophistication and performance in luxury yacht tenders.
With elegant European styling and a sporty wide-body frame, the Generation is sure to exceed your expectations in both form and function. With detailed attention to hull design and hydrodynamics, the Generation outperforms its class with incredible handling at high speeds, while the spacious interior of the open cockpit design affords ample space for cargo and crew.
Welcome to a new era of luxury RIB tenders.
Standard Features & Components
- Spacious open cockpit design
- Ergonomic console
- Smoked windscreen
- Bow & stern steps with teak inlay
- L-shaped bow bench seat / sun bed
- Stern high back bench seat>
- Ample integrated dry storage
- Push button hydraulic stern storage hatch
- Electric bilge pump
- Built-in fuel tank
- Stainless steel hand rails & pop-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow eye & double stern towing eyes
- Removable 360° white pole light
- Led navigation lights
- Heavy duty double rub rail
- Ergonomic hauling handles
- Cup holders (2)
- Davit lifting points (3)
- Retractable ski post
- Stern boarding ladder
From first glance to full inspection, the Generation exudes excellence from bow to stern. Every detail has been painstakingly crafted, from the premium glasswork and Hypalon® construction to the teak inlay and thoughtful luxurious touches. Generation makes a statement of style and sophistication in a performance RIB.
Spacious and Comfortable
The wide-body, open cockpit design offers a spacious walk-through interior with comfortable seating. Located in the stern, the driver’s seat features a high back cushioned bench with rounded sides to give extra support on sharp turns and provide a comfortable armrest for both driver and passenger. Ergonomic and stylish, the center console provides the driver with legroom and features a large dashboard with substantial smoked windshield and a stainless steel support rail and cup holder. The L-shaped bow seat is large enough to take three people and doubles as a sun bed. All seating has removable lavish dual layer high-density foam cushioning with reinforced contrast stitching.
Tons of Storage
Ample storage throughout the Generation keeps the interior space clean and open to move about. With two generous storage compartments in the bow, under seat storage and an easy to access push button hydraulic hatch in the stern, your boat is sure to be free of clutter.
ORCA CSM Tube
ORCA CSM Fabric: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Resistant to Extreme Temperatures, Ultraviolet Rays, Gas, Oil, Chemicals, and Abrasions
- Durable – stands up to frequent usage
- May be left inflated and exposed to the elements when not in use.
- Long lifespan
- LOA3.42m /11’3″3.63m /11’11”4.00m /13’1″4.50m /14’9″
- Beam1.82.5m / 6′1.83m / 6′1.97m / 6’5″2.14m / 7′
- Tube Diameter.46m / 18″.48m / 19″.48m / 19″.51m / 20″
- Internal Length2.04m / 6’8″2.18m / 7’2″2.38m / 7’10”2.81m / 9’3′
- Internal Beam.84m / 2’9″.84m / 2’9″.97m / 3’2″1.06m / 3’5″
- Max Passengers5578
- Max Load599kg / 1321lbs599kg / 1321lbs753kg / 1660lbs866kg / 1910lbs
- Boat Weight210kg / 465lbs220kg / 487lbs259kg / 571lbs287kg / 633lbs
- Max Power30kw / 40hp30kw / 40hp38kw / 50hp56kw / 75hp
- Recommended Power30kw / 40hp30kw / 40hp38kw / 50hp45kw / 60hp
- Max Recommended Speed30 kt30 kt30 kt30 kt
- Tank Size42L / 11gal42L / 11gal45L / 12gal57L / 15gal
- Model Specific Features340360400450
- Retractable Ski Post xx
- Stern Boarding Ladder xx
- Rear Hydraulic Storage xx
The extra deep V-hull design of the Generation RIB cuts through water, providing a solid, smooth ride even though rough chop. In addition to this, the gas tank is custom-fit in the bow section of the keel, moving weight forward in the boat to reduce the impact of chop and contribute to early planing.
As the Generation propels through the water, the concave chines deflect the water down reducing spray and increasing hull traction for aggressive maneuvering while the stern of the hull flattens out to facilitate planing at low speeds. Above the water, the sloping design of the bow step pushes the boat down at the front while the downward curve of the stern lifts the tail to increase stability and handling.
Generation 430 Tested & Reviewed: Boatmart.co.uk
- Published:Apr 2009
Generation 430 Review: RIB International
- Publication:RIB International
- Document:Reviews the Generation line, and tests the Generation 430 specifically.
Generation 430: Boat Mart UK
- Publication:Boat Mart UK
- Published:June 2009
- Document:A review and test of the Generation 430
New Boats – Generation RIB: NW Yachting
- Publication:NW Yachting
- Published:Feb 2009
- Document:NW Yachting-Generation-Feb09.pdf