Walker Bay 10
Walker Bay 10
More Room. More Features.
Boasting all the same innovative features as the Walker Bay 8, the Walker Bay 10 is roomier and comes with a reinforced gunwale, integrated cup holders, a non-slip cockpit floor and is rated for a higher a higher horsepower motor and person capacity.
$1279 USD (excludes oars)
Download Our Technical Drawings
Specs, Max. Cap. & Lifting Points
** 6.5′ Hydro Curve oars and steelback oar locks SOLD SEPARATELY
Standard Features & Components
- One piece HIMC hull
- Non-slip cockpit floor
- Integrated motor/tiller mount
- Adjustable rowing footrest
- Insulated cup holders
- Wheel in the Keel™
- Stainless steel bow eye
- One way drain plug
- Add-a™ Tube ready
- Sail kit ready
Through our unique and technologically advanced process of high-pressure injection molding, comes a one-piece seamless hull that is lightweight, maintenance free, UV protected, incredibly durable, and backed by a 10 year limited warranty. No other hull can compare. What’s more, this type of manufacturing process is entirely environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable. More than just a smart choice, this is a boat you can feel good about owning.
Hands on Quality
For over ten years, Walker Bay has combined functional innovation and advanced engineering to create a line of award winning boats. With our hands on fine finishing, diligent attention to detail and 10 year hull warranty, you can be assured of the finest quality.
- ModelWalker Bay 8Walker Bay 10
- (excludes oars)$749 USD$1,279 USD
- Overall Length (cm / feet)251 cm / 8′ 3″295 cm / 9′ 8″
- Beam (cm / feet)132 cm / 4′ 4″145 cm / 4′ 9″
- Inside Beam (cm / feet)125 cm / 4′ 1″135 cm / 4′ 5″
- Tube Diameter (cm / inches)N/AN/A
- Total Weight (kg / lbs)32 / 7157 / 126
- Airtight CompartmentsN/AN/A
- Max Payload (kg / lbs)192 / 425204 / 449
- Outboard Data
- Short ShaftShortShort
- Max. Horsepower23
- Available Tube Material
- German Made Heytex PVCN/AN/A
- Sailing Specifications
- Mast Height (m / feet)N/AN/A
- Sail Area (m / feet)N/AN/A
Specifications subject to change.
he lapstrake hull of the Rigid Dinghy is designed to cut through water producing less displacement and drag, resulting in a boat that rows easier and straighter. What’s more, the Hydro Curve Oar blades are super light to reduce swing weight and rower fatigue and are curved to maximize rowing efficiency.
Designed to motor at harbor speeds, the traditional hull design cuts through the water producing a smaller wake, resulting in higher controlled speeds for “no wake” zones. The beamy Rigid Dinghy also offers lots of space for cargo and crew.
Maximize your fun, add a sail kit to your Rigid Dinghy to create an exciting, versatile sailboat. Simple to rig and easy to sail, Walker Bay Sailboats are competitive on all tacks versus other boats in their class. Pointing ability is optimised through a combination of hull design, sail plan and daggerboard performance. A hinged telescopic tiller extension allows steering from various positions within the boat and will easily retract, ultimately yielding comfort and fast transitions for every level of sailor.
Walker Bay 8 Revisited: Dockside
- Published:Feb 1999
- Document:In Depth Review of the Walker Bay 8
Plastic Fantastic: Dockside
- Published:Nov 1998
Perfect Complement: Boating World Magazine
- Publication:Boating World Magazine
- Published:Mar 2006
- Document:Walker Bay 10 Product Test
- Boating World-Walker Bay10-Mar06.pdf
Boat-O-Matic: Boating Magazine
- Publication:Boating Magazine
- Published:Jul 2004
- Document:An in-depth look at the Rigid Dinghy
- Manufacturing Process
10 Tempting Tenders: Pacific Yachting
- Publication:Pacific Yachting
- Published:May 2008
- Document:Walker Bay Rigid Dinghy
- PY_Rigid Dinghy_May 08.pdf