Expect more from your Tender.
Now available in 325 (10’8″) or 365 (12′) versions, see specifications. The Supertender standard RIB is designed for someone wanting a small open tender boat that doesn’t compromise on its ride and durability. The Supertender offers superior comfort and a smooth ride due to its deep V Hull which cuts through chop and deflects water down which in combination with its wide bow design results in the driest ride vs. other small RIBS. The Supertender is made using our proprietary DuraTech™ construction giving it a better strength to weight ratio and incredible durability so it’s built to last.
Available in German Made Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM fabric.
325 ST PVC $3604 – 325 STH CSM $4428
365 ST PVC $4149 – 365 STH CSM $4999
Download Our Technical Drawings
325 Davit Lifting & Chocks
325 Spec & Max. Cap.
325 Hull Reinforcements
365 Davit Lifting & Chocks
365 Spec & Max. Cap.
365 Hull Reinforcements
Boat Seating Recomendation
- Extra Deep V in the hull provides a smoother ride in rough water
- Hull shape defl ects water down for a dryer ride
- Wider bow means more space up front and room enough for a large bow
- Locker which fi ts a large 6.6 gallon gas tank.
- Built tough from Walker Bay’s DuraTech™ molded construction. Vacuum
- Resin molded with a foam core making it stronger and lighter that other
- Comparable boats
- Available in either German Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM fabric
- Large 17” diameter tubes and towing D-Rings included
- Additional reinforcement areas in the hull and deck for different
- Davit lifting point options
- Tube set length matched to LOA with motor for maximum performance
- Basic Version with Genesis Light seat and no bow locker or DLX version
- With Genesis Deluxe seat and large Bow Locker
- Available as a Console or Open RIB Option.
- ModelOpen 325STOpen 325STXOpen 365STOpen 365STX
- DescriptionStandard Open RIBDeluxe Open RIBStandard Open RIBDeluxe Open RIB
- Overall Length (cm / feet)325/10′ 8″325/10′ 8″365/12′365/12′
- Overall Length (w/ engine, cm / feet)327/10′ 9″327/10′ 9″367/12’1″367/12’1″
- Internal Length (cm / feet)236/7′ 7″236/7′ 7″272/8’11”272/8’11”
- Beam (cm / feet)163/64″163/64″170/67″170/67″
- Inside Beam (cm / feet)78/30.5″78/30.5″78/30.5″78/30.5″
- Tube Diameter (cm / feet)43/17″43/17″46/18″46/18″
- Total Weight (short shaft) (kg / lbs)75/16682/18199/217106/233
- Airtight Compartments3333
- Tube MaterialHeytex PVC or ORCA CSMHeytex PVC or ORCA CSMHeytex PVC or ORCA CSMHeytex PVC or ORCA CSM
- Maximum Payload (kg / lbs)857/1886857/1886950/2090950/2090
- Outboard Data
- Shaft LengthShortShortShort & Long VersionsShort & Long Versions
- Recommended Power15152020
- Max. Power25252525
- Max. Speed (Knots)22KT22KT22KT22KT
- Maximum Motor Weight80/17580/17580/17580/175
- Storage Dimensions
- Length (cm / feet)259/8′ 6″259/8′ 6″295/8′ 8″295/8′ 8″
- Width (cm / feet)101/3′ 3″101/3′ 3″101/3′ 3″101/3′ 3″
- Height (cm / feet)43/1′ 5″43/1′ 5″52/1′ 8″52/1′ 8″
All Dimensions & Weights indicated have a tolerance of plus or minus 3% and 5% respectively. Weights as measured for lifting purposes, do not include removable seat and oars where applicable
The smoothest and driest ride in rough conditions. Find comfort in a small RIB.
The Hull of the Supertender has a Deep V which cuts smoothly through rough chop for a smoother rides vs. other small RIBS its size. The shape of the V also deflects water down and not up into cross winds so you stay dry in rough windy conditions. This combined with the wider bow design also blocks any spray keeping it away from passengers. The Supertender has a pronounced chine which grips better in turns so there is no cavitation of the motor. The V in the hull is gradually reduced to stern creating a section in the rear of the hull for lift and improved early planing. Smooth dry ride combined with early planing. Everything you need in a small RIB.
The New Supertender is so new there are no reviews yet! Please check back later for more.