FBY will slowly re-open for our customers* with the following guidelines. We will update our procedures as protocols change on our website and our Facebook page.
It is our intention to allow customers* access to FBY for the use of their boats and at the same time reduce the transmission of Covid-19 amongst employees & customers*.
The main entrance will have an employee posted for questions.
We will start opening for customer* access on weekends only.
Saturdays & Sundays: 8am – 5pm
(this is for FBY customers* only until stay at home order is lifted.)
- Ramp is Closed to the Public*. Open only to FBY customers*.
- Customers* are to go directly to their boats to minimize exposure to all.
- Maintain social distancing (6’ apart) at all times, especially on docks, designated customer bathroom facilities and in parking areas. No congregating.
- Face coverings should be worn.
- Washing of hands and use of hand sanitizer should be practiced often. Buckets with disinfectant solution are located in all high traffic areas.
- Valet customers* are required to call 603-293-8000 1 hour ahead – NO WALK IN SERVICE. Practice social distancing when boarding, loading and off loading boats.
- Customers* must call ahead for an appointment for service and wash station usage.
- Boat Sales and Boat Service will be OPEN. Please call ahead for Sales or Service Appointments.
- The Fuel Dock WILL BE OPEN to FBY customers*. You must disembark from your boats and maintain a 6’ distance. Please follow the gas dock employee’s directions. You can either charge the gas to your account OR call the office at 603-293-8000 to make a credit card payment.
- All Shop areas are CLOSED to FBY customers* & the public*. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Ice or soda will be available until after stay at home order is lifted.
- Retail store customers* should call ahead to have items paid for and picked up outside the store in the drop box.
- If you feel ill, please stay home or leave premises immediately.
*Customers are defined as having an account, slip or boat in the yard.
*Public is defined as all persons with no affiliation with the yard.
We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Following all procedures is critical to our ability to remain open. Many other marinas and boatyards across the country have simply closed during this time. We want to be able to provide some level of boat access, but cannot allow a violation of social distancing. This includes a limited amount of people in the launch area at any one time. Thank you for your cooperation and we’ll update you as things change.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or 603.293.8000