Fay’s Boat Yard, Inc. COVID-19 Protocol Update – 5/14/20 May 14, 2020
Effective Friday 5/15/20 Fay’s Boat Yard is open for the season to Current Customers* Only with the following guidelines. It is our intention to allow customers* access to FBY for the use of their boats and at the same time reduce the transmission of Covid-19 amongst employees & customers*.
1. Face coverings are required when in public areas of the boatyard.
2. Customers are to go directly to their boats and observe social distancing.
3. Social Distancing 6’ apart needs to be observed at all docking areas, this means you may have to step aside to allow someone to pass.
4. Hand sanitizer is available in Blue Buckets at high traffic areas.
5. Bathroom facilities are located on either side of the valet area..
6. The retail stores are closed until the Stay at home order is lifted- Please call 603-293-8000 for assistance for any parts or store items and they will be placed conveniently for you to pick up.
7. Fuel Dock is open – Please obey the attendant on duty to stay safe.
8. No Soda or Ice will be available until Stay at Home order is lifted.
9. Ramp is closed to the Public until Stay at Home order is lifted.
10. Valet Customers are required to call 603.293.8000 at least 1 hour ahead- No WALK IN SERVICE and practice social distancing when boarding & off-loading boats. Valet customers should call ahead for service & wash station usage.
11. All Shop areas are CLOSED to FBY Customers & the Public* NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. If you feel ill please stay home or leave the premises immediately.
*Customers are defined as having an account, slip or boat in the yard. *Public is defined as all persons with no affiliation with the yard. We appreciate your cooperation during this trying time. It is critical to follow these procedures to ensure we all stay healthy.