2018 Hobie Cat BRAVO $ 3,999.00
Fully rigged and ready to go price!
The Hobie Bravo is ideal for beginners on moderate days while still offering an entertaining ride for skilled hands on breezy days. Its unique hard deck attaches directly to the hill. Sturdy rotomolded polyethylene construction makes the Bravo an ideal candidate for beach launchings and windy-day docking lessons, and its user-friendly, boomless mainsail twists in puffs while remaining stiff enough to capture gentle breezes. Should the wind machine really start piping, the Bravo’s sail, which flies off an easy-to-step A-frame mast, is easily reefed.
- Impact resistant rotomolded polyethylene hulls offer years of service
- Boomless, square-top Dacron mainsail twists off in gusts for power control; angled full battens allow for easy reefing and furling
- A-frame mast is quick-to-rig
- EZ Loc Rudder System makes lowering or raising the rudder a quick task
- Four corner-mounted carrying handles and dual under-deck handles offer solid grips
- Single 8" "Twist and Seal" hatch keeps small items dry
- Six-scupper cockpit drains quickly
- Padded hiking straps provide windy-day relief
- Non-conductive Comptip mast helps ensure safety
- "Hobie Bob" mast float and a dedicated righting line ease capsize recovery
Beam: 4′ 5"
Capacity: 400 lbs
Weight: 195 lbs
Draft w/ Rudder Up: 9"
Mast Length: 19′
Sail Area: 87 ft²
|Length Overall||12 ft|
|Dry Weight||195 lb|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.