2018 Hobie Cat Club WAVE $ 6,394.00
-Fully rigged out the door price!
The minimal-maintenance Wave has earned its reputation as a fun and versatile beach cat thanks to its impressive four-sailor payload. While the Wave makes for a great social platform, it’s also a sporty, performance-minded catamaran that boasts symmetrically shaped keels that create lift, sans the need for daggerboards. The boat’s rotomolded polyethylene hulls are safe, sturdy and encourage island exploration, while its sailplan can tackle everything from light air to days when the wind is blowing dogs off chains. Additionally, the Wave Club model stands ready to serve schools, resorts, camps, or charter fleets.
- Impact-resistant, rotomolded polyethylene hulls are positively buoyant and beaching-friendly
- Molded-in centerline keeps replace daggerboards
- EZ Loc Rudder System simplifies lowering or raising the rudders
- Fully-battened, multi-colored, square-top Dacron mainsail is boomless and features a safety view window (available in Martinique color)
- Three-piece mesh trampoline that’s fitted using a system of grommets and laces
- Non-conductive Comptip mast bolsters safety around wires
- Comfortable, padded seat cushions provide all-day comfort
Racing Crew: 1
Capacity: 800 lbs.
Weight: 245 lbs.
Draft w/ Rudder Up: 11"
Mast Length: 20′
Sail Area: 95 ft²
|Length Overall||13 ft|
|Dry Weight||245 lb|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.