2018 Hobie Cat Getaway $ 10,197.00
Fully rigged and out the door price! Includes wing seats!
One of sailing’s greatest pleasures is sharing it with your loved ones, and the Getaway stands ready to help you mint indelible memories. While a shorthanded crew can handle the Getaway in modest breezes, this capable catamaran can carry up to six sailors, making it a versatile family pleaser. The boat’s newly redesigned rotomolded polyethylene hulls feature reverse bows and an additional six inches of length, improving the Getaway’s playful performance. Enjoy impromptu picnic lunches, multi-boat raft-ups, and learn to sail sessions. The Getaway’s spacious nets provide ample seating, and wing seats bolster comfort and righting moment.
- Rotomolded polyethylene hulls are positively buoyant and impact-resistant
- Integrated keels make beaching a breeze and eliminate the need for daggerboards
- EZ Loc Rudder System simplifies rudder operations
- Brightly colored, fully battened, boomless mainsail features a high-cut foot for easy tacks/gybes and ample visibility
- Forward and main mesh trampolines provide seating options
- Roller-furling jib streamlines headsail setup
- Integrated cooler/dry-storage chamber on both hulls provides storage options
- Comptip mast increases safety around power lines
- "Hobie Bob" mast float and righting line simplify capsize recovery
- Generous-sized seating area accommodates up to six sailors (1,000 lbs max. carrying capacity)
Beam: 7′ 8"
Capacity: 1000 lbs
Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10"
Mast Length: 25′
Total Sail Area: 180 ft²
|Length Overall||17 ft|
|Dry Weight||390 lb|
- Comptip Mast for Safety
- Cooler/Storage Compartments in Both Hulls
- EZ Loc Rudder System
- Forward Trampoline
- Fully-Battened, Multi-Colored Square-Top, Dacron
- Righting-Line and Hobie Mast Float
- Roller-Furling Jib
- Unique Keel Shape Eliminates Daggerboards
- Crew: 1-6
- Length: 16' 7" / 5.04 m
- Beam: 7' 8" / 2.34 m
- Capacity: 1000 lbs / 453 kg
- Weight: 390 lbs / 177 kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10" / .25 m
- Mast Length: 25' / 7.62 m
- Total Sail Area: 180 sq ft / 17 m2
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Single Trapeze SystemAdd an extra element of challenge and excitement to your time on the water. Spinnaker KitOur spinnaker kits provide better sail control with fewer lines. Wing SeatsWings add comfortable back support while seated on the hull or by seating on the wing, increase hiking leverage.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.