2020 Hobie Cat Getaway $ 10,863.00
Fully rigged and out the door price! Wing seats included!
Take the party on the water with the Hobie Getaway. When the agenda involves sailing with friends and family, the Hobie Getaway is a sure-fire ticket to multihull fun.
Stir in the boats performance-minded symmetrically shaped hulls, its efficient, mainsail-driven sailplan and its roller-furling jib and you quickly discover a sailing pedigree that leaves party boats stalled out. With the Getaway, theres no worry about impromptu raft-ups, beaching or docking; its impact-resistant, rotomolded polyethylene hull provides years worth of family fun. But most impressive is the Getaways awesome valueexpect great times for a modest price tag.
|Location||Gilford, NH, US|
|Dry Weight||390 lb|
- Rotomolded-polyethylene hulls are positively buoyant and impact-resistant
- Integrated keels make beaching a breeze and eliminate the need for daggerboards
- EZ Loc Rudder System simplifies rudder operations
- Brightly colored, fully battened, boomless mainsail features a high-cut foot for easy tacks/gybes and ample visibility
- Forward and main mesh trampolines provide seating options
- Roller-furling jib streamlines headsail setup
- Integrated cooler/dry-storage chamber on both hull provides storage options
- Comptip mast increases safety around power lines
- "Hobie Bob" mast float and righting line simplify capsize recovery
- Generous-sized seating area accommodates up to six sailors (1,000-pound max. carrying capacity)
- Crew: 1-6
- Length: 17'
- Beam: 7' 8"
- Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Weight: 390lbs
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10"
- Mast Length: 25'
- Total Sail Area: 180 ft²
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor to Bow: 29.5"
- Height From Floor to Stern: 17.5"
- Color: Martinique (orange, white, and chartreuse)
- Single Trapeze System - add an extra element of challenge and excitement to your time on the water.
- Spinnaker Kit - provide better sail control with fewer lines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation