2016 Precision 15 keel $ 13,372.00
This Precision is here at our store The Ship, and available for viewing. Price includes galvanized trailer!
The Precision 15 features an unusually broad beam, substantial freeboard and high volume coamings to help prevent swamping or capsizing. She provides a large forward storage area and her cockpit is safe and comfortable for both adults and children, with footwells and seats unusually wide and deep.
With an unobtrusively low trunk and an elegantly simple swept spreader three-stay rig, the Precision 15 is beautiful both to see and to sail. And at only 390 pounds fully rigged, she’s a snap to trailer and launch.
|Length Overall||15 ft|
|Max Draft||3.67 ft|
|Drive Up||0.5 ft|
- Hand laminated fiberglass construction
- Vinylester resin hull skin coat
- Foam flotation
- 9 ft. 4 in self bailing cockpit
- Large forepeak locker w/watertight door
- Lead ballasted keel (15K)
- 4 mooring cleats
- Kick-up rudder
- Tiller extender
- Harken ball bearing blocks
- Jib track with cars and harken cam cleats
- Harken boom vang
- Anodized mast and boom
- Hinged mast step
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Dacron running rigging
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Main sail and jib
- Fiberglass rudder blade in lieu of wood
- Roller Furling Jib with Furling Gear in lieu of Std.
- Transom Mount Mast Carrier
- Outboard Bracket
- Galvanized Trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.