A do-everything sporting powerhouse, Hobie’s Mirage Outback is large enough to carry plenty of fishing tackle, camera gear or even a date night picnic, with exceptional hands-free maneuverability.
Built around the comfortable Vantage CT seat, the Outback is so stable you might be tempted to stand when you cast. Studded with thoughtful features such as molded-in rod holders, generous below deck storage options, and the smooth Twist and Stow rudder, the versatile Outback is ready for your outdoor adventure.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.68 m / 12′ 1″
- Width: .84 m / 33″
- Capacity: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 37 kg / 81 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 45 kg / 99 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance® Ready
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
- Hobie eVolve Electric Motor Kit
- Sail Kit
Powered by MirageDrive with Glide Technology
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.