Boat Launch Fees: CASH Preferred
- Jet skis $ 20
- Boats 25’ and under Day Launch – Round trip (in/out) boat with trailer $30 (trailer storage up at The Ship disengage then park vehicle back here)
- Overnight Trailer storage $10 per calendar night
- Boats 25’ and over $ 40 – overnight trailer storage $ 20 per calendar night
- Boats 30’ and over $ 50 – overnight trailer storage $ 30 per calendar night
- Please prepare your boat (coolers, fishing gear, etc.) well away from the boat ramp.
- When ready to launch put the HULL PLUG back in and launch the boat
- If trailer parking is required, proceed to “The Ship” at the end of the road. Disconnect trailer and take tow vehicle back to yard.
- Once you have retrieved your vessel quickly move off the ramp. Draining of holds, live wells or bilges must be done away from the ramp.
- NEW STATE LAW: No Aquatic Weeds Can Remain on Boat or Trailer after Haul Out – Drain plug MUST be removed before traveling on Highway or Town Roads.
- Remember to be courteous……the less time you spend on the ramp and dock, the more other boaters will appreciate you.