- Ramp fee is $25.00 and can be paid in the Yard Store. You will be given an ID tag with your name and phone number, which you will attach to your trailer.
- Please prepare your boat (coolers, fishing gear, etc.) well away from the boat ramp.
- When ready to launch put the HULL PLUG back in and launch the boat
- If trailer parking is required, proceed to “The Ship” at the end of the road. Disconnect trailer and take tow vehicle back to yard.
- Once you have retrieved your vessel quickly move off the ramp. Draining of holds, live wells or bilges must be done away from the ramp.
- NEW STATE LAW: No Aquatic Weeds Can Remain on Boat or Trailer after Haul Out – Drain plug MUST be removed before traveling on Highway or Town Roads.
- Remember to be courteous……the less time you spend on the ramp and dock, the more other boaters will appreciate you.