A New Hampshire “Safe-Boater Certificate” is REQUIRED by Law. We offer a temporary certificate that is good for 14 days. Rental Boat damage deposits of up to $2,000.00 are required for all rental boats. Fuel and oil consumed are the Renter’s responsibility and LATE RETURN FEES will be applied!
Please Note: On weekends and holidays, Kayaks & Canoes are limited to use ONLY within Smith Cove due to high boat traffic. Please inquire regarding details.
2019 Season Boat Rentals
Rental Boat Capacities:
- 16′ LOWE- 4 MAX
- 16′ PONTOON- 6 MAX
- 18′ CATALINA- 4 MAX
- 20′ WELLCRAFT CC- 8 MAX
- 22′ SPORT BOW RIDER- 7-8 MAX
- 25′ PONTOON – 10 MAX
- 26′ PEARSON- 6 MAX
- CANOES- 2 ADULTS & 1 CHILD MAX
- HOBIE KAYAKS- 2 SINGLES AND 2 TANDUMS
Fay’s Cancellation Policy:
- If canceled with 72 hours or more notice you will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellation or no shows less than 72 hours prior to time of reservations will be charged rental fee in full.
- We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe.